Linley Charcoal Rugs are the latest in the fashionable floor trend of striped rugs. Rather than bold stripes, Linley uses subtle variations in shading and colour to distinguish the lines through blending. The subtle sheen that you see is due to the 30% viscose content of the pile (the remaining 70% content is premium quality wool).
The Linley rug is available in 3 room pleasing sizes, a medium size 120 x 180, large 160 x 230 and extra large 200 x 300 size. Loom woven in India Linley is a high quality design from Asiatic Carpets and if Beige is not quite your shade there are 3 other colours to choose from - Ivory, Natural, Beige or Slate. Buy this Charcoal Linley rug online and treat your floor with elegant stripes.
Celebrate the sun with an EXTRA 10% OFF - use the code SUMMER10 at My Basket. Ends Midnight!
Delivery is free to most of the UK with the exception of some remote Scottish regions for which a small surcharge may be applicable. Channel Islands and offshore UK locations will also incur a small charge. Please see our Delivery page for full details.
Free deliveryto most of UK
If you find one of our designs on another website at a lower price then we will reduce our price to beat it by £5 to £15. Call us on 01332 294787 or click here to fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24hrs.
Relax, if your room does not look more beautiful with one of our gorgeous rugs on your floor - simply send it back to us yourself within 30 days of receiving it. No questions asked.
We work closely with our supply chain from around the world to ensure we only sell premium quality rugs that satisfy your needs, expectations and purpose.
Your security and privacy is safe with us, we use secure encryption payments (look for https:// with a padlock in the address bar) and we NEVER pass on your details to third parties.