5 bargain rugs for spring
Our spring sale for 2016 will help accommodate all tastes and budgets. We've popped together this quick list of 5 of our top rugs from this year’s sale.
There’s something for everyone!
1. The Retreat range of space dyed wool rugs represents contemporary floor décor for the 21st century in a collection of skilfully woven rugs, delivering a stunning showpiece in multiple modern tones. With a stunning soft deep weave design, these generously thick rugs are quite delightful in appearance, almost mimicking the chunky rope designs of yesterday. Manufactured in 100% wool to give a superbly soft texture which is quite irresistible to step on, the Cascade Rug in Natural tones is ideal for the modern home and it is available in small, medium and large sizes.
2. Simply stunning Evora Beige Silky Stripe Rugs have blended tones in a silky striped design. The thick stripes gradient in shade as the colour palette changes from one end of the rug to the other. Evora uses a five viscose yarn to promote a silky surface, each piece in loom knotted in India by highly skilled craftsmen. For a seriously eye catching floor rug Evora in any of its 5 vibrant tones is sure to please and is available in a choice of 2 sizes, large 160x235cm or medium 120x180cm.
3. Extra large size 200cms x 285cms Gabbeh tribal rug that uses a stunning colour palette helping it to beautify any area of the home. This tribal design traditional rug uses 36 colours to create extraordinary depth and shades. Made with Heatset polypropylene Gabbeh 5101C is very soft, colourfast and easy to clean. A powerful and vibrant traditional rug with beauty that will remain timeless. Reduced to sell, was £267.95, now £182 inc Free UK Mainland Delivery
4. Handmade in China and benefiting from a thick luxurious 100% acrylic pile, Zip Harlequin modern rug is a fantastic room accessory which can be used to create a subtle focal point to any home. Hall Runners and Custom sizes available.
5. Cut and loop pile Serene Rugs have an intriguing surface texture resulting from the hand sheared pile. Initially looped the pile is sheared in areas to create a darker mat shade in areas and this creates a contrast of the same colour but its shiny where still looped and mat where sheared. Our high quality Serene rugs are made using a fine silky viscose yarn and are available in 2 room pleasing sizes - 120x180cm and 160x235cm. Choose from mint green, ivory or red and allow Serene to beautify your floor.
- Posted On: 22 January 2016