Extra Large Wool Rugs For Sale
- Living Treasures LI15 Aqua Ivory Rug10 Sizes availablefrom£165.00
- Luna Rug LUN01 Dark Blue Mocha Abstract4 Sizes availablefrom£200.00
- Vibrant Wool rug Teal VIB08£699.00
- Traditional Navy Rug Nomad 751B5 Sizes availablefrom£119.99
- Prismatic Rug PRS09 Silver Blue6 Sizes availablefrom£699.00
- Homestead HMS02 Blue Multicolor Rug6 Sizes availablefrom£119.00
- Katherine Carnaby Chrome Petrol Rug4 Sizes availablefrom£499.00
- Homestead HMS03 Blue Grey Rug6 Sizes availablefrom£119.00
- Calvin Klein Rug CK009 Teal Sculptural3 Sizes availablefrom£299.00
- Prismatic Rug PRS10 Blue Grey5 Sizes availablefrom£699.00
- Calvin Klein Rug CK009 Blue Sculptural3 Sizes availablefrom£299.00
- Luna Rug LUN02 Blue Silver Abstract4 Sizes availablefrom£200.00
- Luna Rug LUN01 Abstract Blue Mocha4 Sizes availablefrom£200.00
- Calvin Klein Ck890 Pretoria CK890 Blue Rug4 Sizes availablefrom£999.00
- Homestead HMS02 Blue Brick Rug6 Sizes availablefrom£119.00
- Homestead HMS01 Light Blue Multi Rug6 Sizes availablefrom£119.00
- Vibrant Wool rug Teal VIB092 Sizes availablefrom£149.00
- Blue Ivory Twilight Rug Paint TWI246 Sizes availablefrom£999.00
- Ivory Blue Twilight Rug Orbs TWI236 Sizes availablefrom£999.00
- Blue Grey Twilight Rug Windswept Sky TWI226 Sizes availablefrom£999.00
- Grey Blue Twilight Rug Abstract TWI206 Sizes availablefrom£999.00
- Divine Rug Mist DIV024 Sizes availablefrom£1,650.00
Extra large wool rugs are a desirable luxury accessory.
They come into their own in chillier months with soft pile made from luxurious yarns. Made from a natural fibre, they are environmentally friendly, hardwearing and flame retardant. They offer superior quality and look impressive in every season.
Pale colours fit with all interior schemes and a large cream wool rug looks fantastic on any floor, giving a living space an air of glamour and decadence in sunny months and bright and cosy warmth in cold weather.
An extra large cream wool rug is great in a bedroom for total floor coverage and warmth. Try also using small shag rugs as scatter rugs on top for that extra bit of indulgence. Go to our FAQs for further advice.